-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

serious life threatening stage

I was orphaned at the age of four and grew up in an orphanage. I am married to my late husband engineer.

threatening stage

Precious One,

Forgive me if I sound a bit odd prayer or unbelievable to you. My family lawyer who can handle the implementation process on behalf of WILL & TESTAMENT I died earlier this year after a long illness. So I prayed fervently and special grace of God, I got your e-mail ID of the guest book of your country. I mean he's Tale of Hamlet, which originated in England, I am 58 years old. I was suffering from lung cancer that extends also affected parts of my brain cells due to complications. From all indications, my condition worsened and was quite clear to my doctor that I can not live for the next few months, because of my condition already to serious life threatening stage.

I was orphaned at the age of four and grew up in an orphanage. I am married to my late husband engineer. Steve Louis Hamlet year for twenty years without a child. STEVE with cardiovascular conditions and died of a heart attack a few years ago. I believe that sincerely and fears women of God are like my late husband. Steve and I lived in Nigeria for more than 18 years, where my husband is an engineer by profession petrochemical works and rose through the ranks to become executive director for the multinational construction conglomerate and balms Sale, before his death. She also founded the largest private investment that I assisted in management.

The next part of the unfortunate death of her husband and priceless surprise me, I decided as a rule did not remarry. when my cancer had become terminal, and more because I have no family to inherit all STEVE & I created, I sell all the properties selected items genetic and other products including shopping centers, hotels, stocks, bonds, jewelry, family treasures more feasible and send the results of uS $ 16,000,000.00 (SIXTEEN mILLION DOLLARS ONLY) with Euro Finance. As I wrote, this fund is still in the bank. The bank's management just wrote me only because the fund owners condition unserviceable and proposed to me in a two-paragraph statement issued authorization letters to those who can manage funds on behalf of me because of my health and also threatened that these funds could be seized after my failure to abide by the rules and the regulation of their banks within a specified period.

I am currently in the intensive care unit of a hospital in India, Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre (DHRC) Based in India, Delhi NCR. This hospital is the world's leading cancer treatment and I have been undergoing treatment with terminal cancer last stage of the lung. I am computer literate and have been fortunate to have my personal laptop for me, so I am writing from a hospital bed. I rarely spoke; My doctor told me that I only had a few months to live, unless there is intervention by God. This is my last EXPECT so to see that 90% of invested funds to any charity of your choice because you can manage to be consistent, especially to his house orphanages and homes for the poor and the mentally retarded. You can also expand a portion of the funding of churches and mosques, and people affected by natural disasters, if you wish.10% of the funds can be used to charge & CONVENTION WILL management and logistical support and no complicated settings o t

I crave the pleasure you as fearful people of God and concern for the less fortunate as much as I do, to take it upon yourself and use those funds for the purposes outlined above, my decision is diligently to aid humanity in small chance I before I rest on the chest of the Lord Almighty. According to my doctor my time will soon rise.
As soon as I receive your reply and personal information such as listed below, I will give official contact by officials of Union Bank plc, to allow you to contact the Bank without delay. I will also give a power of attorney, so that my bank will accept your status as a new recipient of the funds. Authorization documents will continue to prove that you are a new recipient ESTATE me, Will & AGREEMENT. The fund is responsible for opening and receivers like that, which I authorized or appointed to represent me that the bank would realize and disbursement of funds. Please assure me that you will not be treated with levity proposal that would give and bequeath to my continued existence.

Please send the following information in this order for this mrstale.hamlet@yahoo.com.ph email address


(1) Your Full Name: ===================================
(2) Contact address: ===============================
(3) Telephone number: ============
(4) A copy of your driving license or International Passport.
Anxiously waiting for your reply.
Best regards,
Her Tale Hamlet.


Reply Info

mrstalehamlet@yahoo.com.ph
mrstale.hamlet@yahoo.com.ph

Received: from User ([209.49.151.79]) by FaithInStore.com with SMTP (Code-Crafters Ability Mail Server 2012); Tue, 27 Sep 2016 00:50:19 -0400
Reply-To: mrstale.hamlet@yahoo.com.ph
From: "Mrs. Tale Hamlet" sms.support@icq.st

Received: from User ([112.126.68.96]) by FaithInStore.com with SMTP (Code-Crafters Ability Mail Server 2012); Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:17:59 -0400
Reply-To: mrstale.hamlet@yahoo.com.ph
From: "Mrs. Tale Hamlet" sms.support@icq.st
Subject: YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED.
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 19:17:43 -0400

pariwara