-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Patricia who suffers from breast cancer

Christian who suffers from breast cancer a long time and all appointments my condition it is truly deteriorating and the cancer stage has reached a very critical stage

Patricia who suffers from breast cancer

stimado Sir / Madam,

I'm Mrs. Patricia T. Ritwiz, of Australia, but residing in South Africa, a widow of Mr. Ramy Ritwiz, I have 78 years, I am a Christian who suffers from breast cancer a long time and all appointments my condition it is truly deteriorating and is quite obvious that he would not live for more than a month according to my doctors, and in all aspects to the designation of medical analysis, this is because the cancer stage has reached a very critical stage there's hope for me to be a person living again, my husband comes later worked as a contractor here in South Africa, died in a plane crash and during the period of our espousement he could not bear any child. My husband was very wealthy late and after his death, he inherited all his business and wealth.

Doctors have advised me that they can not live for another month, so now decided to split the component of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches of Africa and Asia, especially beget solution to the dilemma of the underprivileged and homes orphanage. You sacrificed after visiting the website where I found your email address. I have prayed about this and I feel inclined to donate the sum of $ 44 million for the underprivileged. Please, I want to transfer this mazuma on your own because I go to a doctor's office next week that no ken me if I'm going to have my life back and note that this fund is with the bank in South Africa and my dictation ordinant go mazuma to transfer your account to the verbalized meaning. 50% of the total funding is $ 22 million will be for you to make use in carrying out my last wish on earth and the remaining 50% $ 22 million will donate to the orphanage in my appointment.

Finally, i truthfully God that this mazuma when transferred, will be used for the meaning expressed verbally, although I am late then, because I have been determined that the acquisition of wealth without Christ is vanity and became God's promise mazuma that will be used to make use of the poor. ken not let me if you can be able to handle this mazuma and use it for the meaning expressed verbally so that authority may require the bank to contact you for the transfer.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus, the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

I await the demanding answer, God mystically will love.

Mrs. Patricia.

Header Information

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 10:16:47 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Mrs. Patricia Ritwiz " ritwizpatricia@gmail.com
Reply-To: "Mrs. Patricia Ritwiz " ritwizpatricia@gmail.com
Message-ID: 2049563245.1013250.1475144207820@mail.yahoo.com

pariwara