-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

COMPENSATION WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

I have sense of right and wrong as a human start, due to your significant effort and contribution to make things figure out on reflection. Meanwhile, I have to inform you that,

MYCOMPENSATION,

You might in finding it so elaborate to remember me. Although, it's certainly, an extraordinarily long time. On my singular, i'm so much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of days now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to take into account ancient buddies and at the same time, to exhibit gratification to you, regardless of occasions that made matters, no longer worked out as we projected then.

COMPENSATION WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we had been pursing together, sooner or later worked out by using God's endless mercy and that i determined to contact you, simply to assist you to know. I've conscience as a human , as a result of your huge effort and contribution to make things figure out on reflection. In the meantime, I need to inform you that,

i'm presently in omar for numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived the day past night and checked lodge, in a inn and determined to move all the way down to the motel industry middle to mail you. Now, with my honest coronary heart, i have raised and drop the sum of $1.5million usd (a million five Hundred Thousand bucks) most effective on your title as COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it have been. Please,

Contact, western union cash switch via this email: (westernunionbf.customer@yahoo.fr ) to permit them to switch the sum to you on the grounds that i've advised them that as quickly as you contact them, let them proceed in transferring this fund to you. Consider free to reach via this very mail deal with. There contact knowledge below

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BURKINA FASO

mrbello mustafa

mrbelomustafa@gmail.com

pariwara