-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Mr. Hassan Habib mrhassan.habib@hotmail.com

a partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late customer of the bank


Hello,

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

INTRODUCTION:I am the Credit Manager Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me as a partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late customer of the bank worth of $18,000,000 (Eighteen Million Dollars US).

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 55% to me and 35% to you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I await for your response so that we can commence on this project as soon as possible.

Reply to this Email(Mr.hassan_habib@yahoo.fr)

Regards,
Mr.hassan habib
Credit Manager Bank of
Africa

pariwara