-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Alyona info@longhand.com

hundreds and thousands of beautiful ladies from Russia and other neighboring countries have enlisted in search of their future love


Hello stranger,

Well as you have already doubted I am here to invite you to this premium dating agency where hundreds and thousands of beautiful ladies from Russia and other neighboring countries have enlisted in search of their future love.

But I have another secret intention while I am doing this, which is to find a loving, dependable handsome young man for myself. I am Alyona from Russia. I live in the beautiful city of Ivanovo, which is also known as the city of brides.

You might be thinking, why these Russian girls are in search of foreign men? It is not that they just want to get away from their country and live happily with a rich foreigner. Maybe there are some of us who want like that, but most of us who want to have a different and joyous life with a nice and loving man, just the way we see in your movies.

If you want to meet me join this website and I hope you will find my profile. Click here!!!

pariwara