-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Mustafa Bello Need Urgent Assistance

I have a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is ($25.5 Million Dollars)
Bank Of Africa

From :Mr Mustafa Bello.

Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit

Bank Of Africa (BOA)

Ouagadougou - Burkina-Faso

West / Africa .

Confidential Business Proposal!!

I am Mr Mustafa Bello, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is ($25.5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Forty Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this transaction and { 60% } Sixty- Percent will be for me being the pioneer of the business.

 I will like you to provide immediately the below information's, to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my bank.

1.Full Name:......................

2.Full Address:...................

3.Telephone Number:...............

4.Country:.................... ....

5.Occupation:................. ....

6.Age:........................ ....

7.Sex:........................ ....
  

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next steps and procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Mustafa Bello

Call me for more understanding +226 7925 7239.

Return-Path: drkhldhassan400@gmail.com
Received:Fri, 27 Jun 2014 04:20:44 +0200
Received:
by mail-qg0-f66.google.com with SMTP id j107so1142511qga.5
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
From: MR MUSTAFA
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

pariwara