-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Rate My Body Please

You can rate people you think are good or not.
rate my body

You may vote on other people's thing.
For example about weight, reasonable and unreasonable weight goals, on how to rate your body to avoid risks with unreasonable ideal weight.

How about this man or wowan? He or she (Valentina aka ValentinaRus93) probably in very uncomfortable condition with her or his body. It can be seen from what he did. He has sent me numerous emails from different email addresses with the same contents.

Sender:
info@toddle.nl
info@stopcock.nl
info@textbook.com
info@filler.nl
info@drought.com
info@zoom.com
info@neuroanatomy.com
info@polar.com
info@extraneous.nl
info@snatch.com
info@orthant.com
info@rosy.nl
info@vicar.com
info@straighten.com
info@marrowbone.com

Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO ironsquare.com) (178.172.248.98)
  by mta1235.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:28:42 +0000
From: "ValentinaRus93" ( )
To: me at yahoo.co.id
Subject: Please rate my body
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:31:10 +0400


Hi! My name is Valentina, please rate my body here

pariwara