-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

taking a warm shower with you

My fantasy is taking a warm shower with you


Hey there! :) I responded to you lil bit ago but you never answered back, might be because I didn't remember to show my pics last time.

I’m absolutely a real young lady looking for fun only. My fantasy is taking a warm shower with you, I can be good or bad depending on how my mood strikes me, or maybe depending on if you treat me like a little_slut LOL.

I can't send you my phone number via email as that is unsafe (who knows, you might be underage or a felon) so can you confirm you aren't neither of those by creating a profile (no cost)? Don't worry,

I'm not a webcam gal or a bot. After you log in, I am going to send you a private msg and then I’ll give you access to my photos too, I'm online presently let's talk! TTYL!

Cheers,
K

msuegara@cbm1.com

pariwara