-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

A Private Message From Princess

This is my first time doing something like this, so we can get down and dirty this week


Hi kamprog,
How is it going?
Have you seen my new pic
carol-pamela

This is my first time doing something like this... Here’s what I think we should do…
There’s a site that I found that’s free to join, and it will let us exchange photos and videos, and we can chat using video and IM. It’s perfect – this site lets you download n***d photos and vids. I’ve already joined the site…
Look for me at http://www .... .us , so we can get down and dirty this week!!!!
Can’t wait to see MORE of you!!


Kisses,
Rebeca


Dear member of our Dating site!
You have 6 unread messages from ladies.
Please, check them here:
http://. ... .ru
Best wishes to you,
administrator
Galina

Dating site info@scrap.nl via yahoo.com

pariwara