-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly )))

get to know each other much better My parents are a little over-protective


Hi there,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly – I promise to make it worth your while!! :-) I really want to chat with you asap, but not through this email. My parents have access to it, and if my daddy finds out what I’m doing on his computer, he’ll freak out – he’s a little over-protective, if you haven’t figured it out already ;)
I’ve used this site before and it’s really good – I was hoping we could meet up there and get to know each other much better ;) I’ve already downloaded some special pictures for you, all you have to do is sign up (don’t worry, it’s free to join).  There are lots of other sexy women on the site too – who knows, maybe we can get someone else to join us ;)
So I’ll see you there .



My dear
I like make people around happy becouse we are worth of happiness. I like to care of my near peolple becouse that is the way they feel comfortable. I am open person
becouse it makes people closer. I am active, emotional, cheerful, elegant, sociable and passionate. I enjoy jogging in the morning, going to the movies, listening to music and making a cozy home (Zarina rhermann@itc-e.com)
I like candlelit dinners and intimate talks.
Hope to get a smile from you
Zarina

pariwara