-->

all photos used for illustrative purposes only, while all examples is the original letter that I got from my mailbox

Send Status Update Via Spam Email Address Facebook App

Chat mobile extra carnal first-rate technique my sexy photos

I am on-line now, let`s chat? Maria sent new message for you! Hey - tell me your mobile - Marina from Russia. Are you dreaming about extra carnal victories? The first-rate technique to satisfy your lover. Look at my sexy photos!

Chat mobile extra carnal first-rate technique my sexy photos

from Julia : info@whether.nl, info@shortcut.nl, info@marry.nl, info@harangue.nl, info@maidenhair.nl, info@mangle.nl, info@furthermost.nl, info@equilibria.com (received in one time: 23 November 2014 15.37)
Subject: I am on-line now, let`s chat?
Julia sent new message for you. my profile and new photos are here:

from Maria : info@patron.nl, info@shrike.nl, info@immigrant.com, info@seek.com, info@transcribe.com, info@priori.com, info@equilibrate.nl, info@teakettle.com (received in one time: 23 November 2014 15.23)
Subject: Maria sent new message for you!
Dear member of our Dating site!
You have 6 unread messages from ladies.
Please, check them here:
 
Best wishes to you,
administrator
Olga 

from Marina : info@malformation.com, info@revelry.com, info@mercurial.com, info@strain.com, info@sowbelly.com, info@redact.com, info@extremum.nl, info@radioactive.nl, info@electroencephalograph.com
(received in one time: 23 November 2014 15.25)

info@maximum.com on 18 Oktober 2014 01.32
Subject: Hey - tell me your mobile - Marina from Russia.
Hello dear, do you remember how we communicated with you? Long ago you could not see, I am Marina - with Russia, do you remember me? "Come to my page - let's talk, I'm waiting! 

from wdrozeniegiro@miele.com.pl on 25 Februari 2014 05.14
Subject: Are you dreaming about extra carnal victories?
Are you ready to amaze your wife this night? 

from nan03@intercos.it on 28 Februari 2014 12.05
Subject: The first-rate technique to satisfy your lover
Outstanding solution for your intimate life 

from Maria info@transcribe.com on 23 November 2014 15.23 and info@sojourn.nl on 3 Oktober 2014 20.29
Subject: Look at my sexy photos!
Hi my name is Maria i’m from Russia, Ekaterinburg. Look at my photos and send me a message if you want online web cam chat with me. 

pariwara